Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wrap Me Up

Spring time gets me every time. Seeing the blossoms and smelling the crisp air just makes me feel like I can never be a part of nature to the full extent. I just have to!
I think the only way I can be apart of the spring and the magic that happens is to lie in a field.

The sun is shining. Lie in the green blanket that itches a little bit as it settles around your body. Don't move! Let it wrap itself around you. Slowly nature and you become one. The green-grass blanket intertwines itself with your fingers and toes, eyes fixed on the sky. Warm tickes of sunlight, the kiss of the breeze. Nothing but the swish of the blanket of grass and the hum of the bugs.Nature becomes a part of you, the place we come, the organic matter God created us out of, we return to.

Nature.

It seems so interesting how we can sometimes want to be apart of nature so badly. We have to leave the city, the man-made contraptions and be apart of the nature, the nat-ur-al. We were created for such peace, serenity and simplicity, the spring!




No comments: