Friday, June 25, 2010

I wish I was a Robot

So Spain is extremely awesome. I have loved this experience so far. The school is set up in the mountains and looks over the little city of Sagunto. We attend classes for four hours everyday, have a study period and then we go to a variety of activities. I have been doing Flamenco for one activity and some cooking classes. Flamenco is amazing! I got too left feet a you can probably call me grace:) Someone’s got to make the professionals look good!

We are surrounded by spanish and sometimes my brain feels like its going to explode. I have started to want to type in spanish to people or add in spanish words to my family and I have to remind myself, “Laura, that won’t make sense”...When I talk to people I have to interpret a sentence and whoever is talking to me has moved into an entirely different subject by the time I get what they had been trying to say...Yikes I’m slow... I feel like something should be invented where you can just stick a computer chip in your ear at night and when you wake up in the morning you know a completely new language. I think thats called artificial intelligence, I need some of that. I wish I was a robot...but still me, hmmm....


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Um, I'm ok with you not being a robot :) I miss you! It looks like you've been having a blast! One of these days I'm gonna write you another email. Love you!

Fletch said...

They can make you learn things in the matrix. You should look into it.