Friday, June 13, 2008

Name Game

Life has hit a new highpoint. I have discovered the joy of blogging. In order to have a frequently viewed blog the blogger has to have an intriguing dispplay name. Here is the essence of what I did with my night. I had to think of a name. Someone, I won't say whom...okay I will, my mom, suggested I say something along the lines of "Brain Farts". As classy as this sounds I decided to continue my search. The evolution of the name is an interesting thing. I had suggestions for names like: "Laura Wiener" sourtesy of Nick Maniscalco, "Laura's thoughts", "Laura's train...of thought", and my personal favorite "Laura Weiner's Brain Farts". At the moment of this ground breaking suggestion I decided that the task of picking an epic name was left in my very own discombobulated brain. I then started to look online at the meaning of names for some inspiration. I found out that during the 15th century a spanish nun, that held my name, was thrown into a vat of molten lead by the Moors...that sounds dangerous. As I searched for a significant meaning I stumbled across my father's middle name which means: "Elf Army"..............There are almost no words to describe how humorous this is. For one elves don't exist, this prevents an army of them ever forming...how lucky humanity is. As the blog reader can see I have finally settled on a name. Lucky you, this means I am done rambling about the nonsense of names.

No comments: